Spearhead Stubble Master 500
The very best in rotary mulching technology has been packed into the Stubble Master 500 to deliver exceptional output and performance at a compact five metre cutting width.
Targeted at modern farming practices and contract professionals demanding high levels of chop quality the machine benefits from Spearhead’s unique six-blade HD6 cutting system as standard which; when coupled with the efficient delta wing design of the cutting deck provides a cut and spread of the highest standard.
Most notable is the flat upper deck surface that allows much easier cleaning. This beneficial feature is not however at a cost as the flat underside cutting deck is also maintained through an innovative monocoque style deck design.
The Stubble Master 500 features three rotors each with heavy duty blade holders and a combination of robust ‘angled’ 12 millimetre thick spring steel blades and flat upper blades to deliver a mulched finish.
Spearhead Stubble Master 500 Features:
- Compact five metre cutting width.
- Unique six-blade HD6 cutting system as standard.
- Efficient delta wing design.
- Flat upper deck surface that allows much easier cleaning.
- 5 cutting rotors featuring Spearhead’s well-established triple high-lift swinging blades.
- Combination of robust ‘angled’ 12 millimetre thick spring steel blades and flat upper blades to deliver a mulched finish.
- Three rotors each with heavy duty blade holders.
|TECHNICAL DATA||STUBBLE MASTER 500|
|Cutting Width||5.06m (16ft 7in)|
|Overall Width||5.20m (17ft 1in)|
|Transport Width||2.97m (9ft 9in)|
|Machine Weight*||2920kg / 6438lbs|
|Gearbox Rating||250hp and 111hp|
|Cutting Height||25mm – 400mm (1in – 16in)|
|Number of Rotors||3|
|Number of Blades||18|
|Tractor Power Required||120hp|
|* With front and rear single chain guards.|