Spearhead Sniper 600 SHD
The Sniper 600-SHD flail mower is designed for agricultural and municipal use giving a high quality and consistent cut in material up to 80mm. It is the perfect choice for high-output, intense use farmers and professional operators such as contractors and local authorities.
This highly robust machine features heavy duty hammer flails fitted on two electronically balanced rotors mounted on enclosed, self-aligning bearings. Belt drive and heavy-duty driveline gives reliable power transmission in challenging conditions and with four, height adjustable, 15" guidance wheels will ensure a quality cut and well distributed finish; even in the most intense terrain.
The Sniper SHD range is available in a working width of 6.0 metres which a fold into a transport width of less than 2.5m.
Spearhead Sniper 600 SHD Features:
- High quality and consistent cut in material up to 80mm.
- Available in a working width of 6.0 metres.
- Four, height adjustable, 15" guidance wheels ensure a quality cut.
- Heavy duty hammer flails fitted on two electronically balanced rotors.
- Transport width of less than 2.5m.
- 3 point linkage mounting.
|TECHNICAL DATA||SNIPER 600-SHD|
|Cutting Width||6.00m (8′ 18″)|
|Transport Width||2.45m (8′ 1″)|
|Machine Weight||2870kg (6327lbs)|
|Cutting Height||25 – 65mm (1.0″ – 2.6″)|
|Flail Type||Heavy Duty Hammer Flail|
|Number of Flails||76|
|Tractor HP||150hp (112kW)|