Promac RGP Rotary General Purpose Brush Cutter
The Rotary General Purpose (RGP) Brush Cutter has features desired by operators who need it for a variety of applications, ranging from cutting long grass to taking down 4" to 5" diameter trees. This model features a rotor with heavy duty hinged heat treated cutting blades, which make for a variable finished product size, and minimal mulching capabilities, but high production speed.
Promac RGP Features:
- Three blade disc (3BD) with hardened steel blades for long lasting service.
- Heavy duty structural frame construction of fully welded plate.
- Wear resistant liner constructed with QT100 plate.
- Shroud doors on each side of the Brushcutter to provide multiple cutting options.
- Promac-designed and precision-manufactured components including tooling, disc, bearing housing, shafts and drive system.
- Engineering and design services to match your machine’s auxiliary hydraulic flow to attain the desired disk operating speeds.
- Renowned Promac warranty, service and support.
- Heavy duty flat top pusher pad.
- Custom designed mounting bracket to match your excavator.
- Upsized bent axis or variable displacement piston motor for superior low speed torque and enhanced disk speed recovery.
- Custom color.
- Land clearing.
- Forest fire prevention.
- Pipeline development and maintenance.
- Transmission line development and maintenance.
- Railway development and maintenance.
|Specifications||RGL 36||RGP 36||RGP 52|
|Excavator Size (tons)||Min: 5 | Max: 12||15+||18+|
|Color||Metallic grey / blue||Metallic grey / blue||Metallic grey / blue|
|Motor Size (cc)||45||80||107|
|Motor Type||Bent Axis Piston||Bent Axis Piston||Bent Axis Piston|
|Flow Min (gpm)||15||28||40|
|Flow Pressure (psi)||4000||4000||4000|
|Disk Max Speed||1800||1800||1800|