Promac HDM Heavy Duty Mulcher
This robust, forest-rated machine delivers high production rates and a consistent mulch size. It is designed for operators working above ground level. Developed by in-house engineers working closely with customers, this line of mulching heads for excavators features precision-manufactured tooling, rotors, bearing housings, shafts and drive systems which have been tried and tested on the rugged and demanding terrain of the Canadian west coast for over 10 years. Reliable, durable and easy to maintain, the Heavy Duty Mulcher is backed up by Promac’s renowned warranty, service and customer support.
Promac Brush Mulcher HDM Features:
- Suitable for heavy duty mulching applications.
- Powerful and efficient hydraulic piston motor.
- Available in three cut widths – 36", 48" and 60".
- Multiple rotor and tooling options available.
- Heavy-duty, fully welded, structural frame.
- Suitable for a 13-30+ ton excavator.
- Optional features and customizations available.
- Carbide-faced tooling for longer wear in operations where contact with the ground is routine.
- High performance rotor drive kit for rotor speeds up to 3000 RPM.
- Variable displacement motor for faster rotor recovery and increased low speed torque.
- Custom colors available
- Land clearing.
- Forest fire prevention.
- Road development and maintenance.
- Pipeline development and maintenance.
- Trail development and maintenance.
- Transmission line development and maintenance.
- Railway development and maintenance.
|Specifications||HDM 36||HDM 48||HDM 60|
|Excavator Size (tons)||13+||20+||22+|
|Motor Size (cc)||80||107||107|
|Motor Type||Bent Axis Piston||Bent Axis Piston||Bent Axis Piston|
|Flow Min (gpm)||35||45-50||45-50|
|Flow Pressure (psi)||4000||4000||4000|