Metal Pless Wingmaxx Loader
Maxximize the versatility, maneuverability, durability and affordability of a Wingmaxx system.
Metal Pless Wingmaxx Features:
- A snow plow system that mounts to several brand sizes of wheel loaders.
- Increase loader utilization all winter to plow snow.
- Quick Tatch design for easy on and off of the front blade and side wing.
- Includes joystick control system.
- Optional LIVE EDGE multi section mechanical trip edge "reduces salt use by up to 50%".
- Front Blade 12' X 42".
- Side Wing (8' 9' 10' x 36") with deflector and SOFT DRIVE or LIVE EDGE trip edge.
- Adjustable angulation of the blade.
- Lateral floating of the blade.
- Skidshoes mounted to the back of the cutting edge.
- Front blade deflector.
- Baked powder coat paint.
|Application||150 HP and up||175 HP and up||175 HP and up|
|Approx. Weight||3600 lbs||3750 lbs||3900 lbs||The width of the blade does not determine the real dimension of the product.|
Available Metal Pless Wingmaxx Options:
- Carbide cutting edge.
- Non standard colour.
- Nitrogen accumulator package installed on the up and down cylinder.
- Electric valve and Joystick (electric over hydraulic 4 spools mounted on the blade with electric control and necessary cable for the installation in the cab).