Tiger Mowers Bidirectional Attachments
Maximize your productivity with Tiger’s Bidirectional attachments for the New Holland TV Series of tractors. From the extreme duty of the Saber Boom Mower to the highly productive Triple Flail mowing system, Tiger has the attachments designed for all seasons.
The New Holland Bidirectional is definitely not your typical tractor. It does everything you expect of a tractor... and much, much more. Without question, the New Holland TV6070 Bidirectional tractor is the most productive and versatile 105-PTO horsepower tractor you can buy.
- Lets you mount and power implements on either end to get the best combination of visibility, traction, and weight balance.
- You can push and pull implements to finish one job in half the time.
- Unique Turnabout console allows the seat, steering wheel, dashboard, and controls to pivot 210° as a unit so you can face your work.
- Articulates up to 45° so you turn sharper and more accurately on the job site.
- One control lets you change speed and direction.
- Up to 8700 lb lift capacity.
Triple Gang Flail Features:
- Mow 21' 6" wide.
- Flail Mower Controls: Electric solenoid operated non-restrictive, starter lockout-standard.
- Transport Position: Move safely and easily as flails go vertical with travel locks.
Boom Mower - Rotary or Flail:
- Boom Mower Electric Joystick: Multi-function joystick with electric starter lockout.
- Reach Out: 21.4'/24.8'
- Reach Down: 12.8'/13.8'
- Reach Up: 18.9'/22.5'
- Ditcher: 22" diameter cutting width
- Saw blade: 48" saw blade diameter
- 50 inch rotary head with hydraulic safety shield
- Sweeper: 10' or 12' broom width
- Snowblower: 110" width