RC Mowers Remote-Operated Wheeled Slope Mowers
Built for Hazardous & Rough Terrain
Capable of mowing slopes up to 35 degrees, RC Mowers' American-made remote-operated wheeled slope mowers are made to maintain rough and hazardous ground. Utilized by landscape contractors, parks and rec departments, airports, and universities and public schools, RCM wheeled slope mowers are easy to operate and easy to maintain, and ideal for:
- Hillside and Slope Maintenance
- Controlling Invasive Species
- Landscape Management and Care
- Public Parks and University Grounds
- Roadside Mowing
- Mowing Under Solar Panels
Remote-Operated For Safety and Efficiency
With a sleek, simple, and safety-forward design, our remote control system is designed for precision and ease. The rugged and water-resistant commercial-grade control is included with all RC Mowers models and further ensures the safety of your workers and your slope mowing efficiency.
Unique features include:
- Commercial-grade and water-resistant.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- 1-Hour charge and up to 20 hours run time.
- Neck and waist straps for comfort.
- AC wall charger and 12 volt car charger.
- 1,000-plus foot signal range.
- 2.4 GHZ system / FCC and ANSI compliant.
- Waterproof Pelican® carrying case.
Innovative Safety Features on Our Easy to Use Remote Include:
- Emergency shutdown button.
- Active drive enable system.
- Horn alert system.
- Auto maximum distance and signal loss shutdown.
- Remote control tilt/drop sensors (auto shutdown).
- PTO safety interlock programming.
- Slow speed auto select on start-up.
- Low voltage monitor.