RC Mowers' Remote-Operated Tracked Slope Mowers
Built for Extreme Landscapes
RC Mowers' USA-made heavy-duty remote-operated tracked slope mowers are capable of maintaining slopes, dense brush up to 2 inches, and rough or wet ground up to 50 degrees – without a winch. Valued by customers and industries that operate in tough terrain areas like landfills, wetlands, sloped roads and more.
RCM remote-operated tracked slope mowers are ideal for:
- Hillside and Steep Incline Maintenance
- Dam and Levy Embankments
- Wetland and Swamp Preservation
- Landfill Slope Preservation
- Roadside Mowing
Remote-Operated For Safety and Efficiency
With a sleek, simple, and safety-forward design, our remote control system is designed for precision and ease. The rugged and water-resistant commercial-grade control is included with all RC Mowers models and further ensures the safety of your workers and your slope mowing efficiency.
Unique features include:
- Commercial-grade and water-resistant.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery.
- 1-Hour charge and up to 20 hours run time.
- Neck and waist straps for comfort.
- AC wall charger and 12 volt car charger.
- 1,000-plus foot signal range.
- 2.4 GHZ system / FCC and ANSI compliant.
- Waterproof Pelican® carrying case.
Innovative Safety Features on Our Easy to Use Remote Include:
- Emergency shutdown button.
- Active drive enable system.
- Horn alert system.
- Auto maximum distance and signal loss shutdown.
- Remote control tilt/drop sensors (auto shutdown).
- PTO safety interlock programming.
- Slow speed auto select on start-up.
- Low voltage monitor.