Major Equipment Cyclone Mower Deck
The Major Cyclone Mower Deck is a heavy duty alternative to the belt driven decks supplied as standard with Kubota, John Deere, Iseki and Shibaura outfront power units. This robust professional mowing deck is ideally suited for use at schools, housing estates, roadside verges, parks, sports pitches and other heavy grass applications.
It is a flexible mower that delivers a professional finish in everyday grass mowing applications yet easily copes in much tougher mowing conditions.
Major Equipment Cyclone Mower Deck Features:
- Heavy duty gear driven drive line, eliminates the problems associated with belt driven mowers.
- Patented Tri-Cut blade system gives a professional finish in fine turf applications yet cuts and mulches material up to 1½ diameter in extreme conditions.
- Quick and simple height adjustment system.
- Heavy duty castor wheels with robust internal bearings.
- Body is hot dipped galvanised for increased life span and durability.
- A rear roller is available as an optional extra for extra protection and a precision striped finish.
- Constructed from Strenx™ 700 MC high-strength steel.
|Working Width||59" (1.50m)||67" (1.70m)|
|Overall Width||63" (1.60m)||72" (1.82m)|
|Power (HP)||20 HP||25 HP|
|PTO rpm||2000 rpm||2000 rpm|
|Cutting Height||¼" - 4 ½"||¼" - 4 ½"|
|Weight||610 lb.||687 lb.|
|Blade Tip Speed||16340 fpm||13878 fpm|