Eddynet Hydraulic Pick-up Sweeper Attachment for Tractors
RTH24-05 / RTH24-06 / RTH24-07 / RTH24-08
- Requires 16 GPM at 2000 PSI (60 LPM at 138 bars) for a recommended brush speed of 150 RPM.
- Brush speed is controlled by the equipment engine speed.
- Powered by single orbital motor mounted to the core of the brush.
- Third valve is required to operate the brush, a fourth valve is required to operate the hydraulic angle change and a fifth valve is required to open or close the upper.
- Hydraulic hoses that supply the third valve of the equipment must be 3/4" inside diameter.
- Choice of poly or poly / wire bristles.
Open / Close Upper
- 2 hydraulics cylinder 1 1/2" diameter to opening the upper 90° (without remove the upper).
- Hydraulic hoses with quick coupler to hook up to the fourth valve.
- 0.6 cubing yard.
- Pressure to the ground is controlled by the weight of the brush.
- Shock absorbers to reduce brush hopping.
- The brush is mounted on two 1 3/4" (45 mm) diameter flange bearing.
- Stopper to protect the shock absorber.
- Anchor rings for handling and transportation.
- Storage stands.
- Heavy duty motor safety guard.
- Install on the three points hitch cat.2.
- 16.5- 8 diameter rear caster wheel.
- 90% of the parts are laser cut, cross member are heavy duty rectangular tubing.
- 16 gauge steel hood covering 180° of the brush.
- All main parts of the frame, including the hood, are bolted together for a quick replacement.
- 1 1/2" (38 mm) diameter pivot axle for the angle device.
- All parts are sandblasted individually.
- Coat of epoxy primer and polyurethane top coat.
Eddynet Sweeper Options:
- Hydraulic angle change with 2" diameter hydraulic cylinder.
- Hydraulic hoses with quick coupler to hook up to the fourth valve (if available).
- 150 or 200 gallons water tank with support to be mounted directly on the quick attach.
- 12 volt electric water pump and hardware.
- 4 spray nozzles mounted into the hood for a direct watering of the brush.
- diverter valve for hydraulic angle.
- P.T.O pump 16 gpm.
- Medium travel spring.
- Gutter broom on the tractor.