Eddynet Mechanical Pick-up Sweeper for Forklifts
RLM24-05 / RLM24-06
Eddynet Sweeper Features:
- Mechanical drive.
- The brush is driven by a chain and sprocket system.
- A magnetic clutch transfer power from the 11hp Honda engine to the sprockets.
- The magnetic clutch is engaged using an electrical switch installed inside the cab.
- 24"Ø broom, polypropylene, wire or polypropylene/wire.
- Brush width: 6'.
- 14 gage hood covering 180° of the brush.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Brush is supported by two flange bearings.
- Two 10" diameter front caster wheels and one 10" diameter rear caster wheels.
- Anchor and lifting rings.
- Hopper capacity: 6 cubic feet.
- Manual opening of the hopper.
- Epoxy primer and urethane paint.
- Weight: 580 kg or 1270 lbs.
Necessary Features on Equipment:
- Minimum width between forks: 24"
- Maximum width between forks: 38"
- Maximum forklift width: 6"