Eddynet Hydraulic Pick-up Sweeper for Forklifts
Eddynet Sweeper Features:
- Supply by equipment hydraulic system.
- The brush is driven by single hydraulic motor coupled directly to the core by a splined shaft.
- 24"Ø broom, polypropylene, wire or polypropylene/wire.
- Brush width: 6'.
- 14 gage hood covering 180° of the brush.
- Swing arm system allows the brush to follow ground variations.
- Brush is supported by two flange bearings.
- Two 10" diameter front caster wheels and 1 10" diameter rear caster wheels.
- Anchor and lifting rings.
- Manual opening of the hopper.
- Hopper capacity: 6 cubic feet.
- Epoxy primer and urethane paint.
- 10' hydraulic hoses ¾"Ø with spool motor.
- Weight: 480 kg or 1150 lbs.
Necessary Features on Equipment:
- Requires 12 gpm at 2000 PSI with a maximum of 25 gpm at 3000 PSI.
- ¾"Ø hydraulic hoses from pump to the broom.
- One auxiliary oil exit (side shift) to supply the brush.
- Minimum width between forks: 24".
- Maximum width between forks: 38".
- Maximum forklift width: 6".